Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have made a few changes. (Updated June 6th 2022)
- As of June 15, 2020 we are open normal business hours for all services. This includes routine eye exams, emergency eye exams, contact lens exams and orders.
- To limit exposure to the virus, we ask that you wear a mask when you come in to the office. We also ask that you come in alone for your appointment to reduce the number of people in the office at one time. Any person without an appointment may be asked to wait outside.
- If you are coming in to try on glasses, please do not put frames back on the shelves. Glasses are now required to be disinfected prior to being placed back on display. We also ask that each person only take down a maximum of 8 frames at once. This is to reduce clutter and the number of glasses that need to be disinfected.
- You can now order contact lenses directly from us online and have them mailed to you by using the "Order Contacts Online" link in the navigation.
Quality eye care and personal attention are our focus at Dartmouth Street Vision. We are a family optometry practice that prides itself on the individual care and attention we provide all of our patients. Your entire family is welcome at Dartmouth Street Vision. We are located across from the Back Bay T station. Our specialties include eye exams, contact lens exams and treating eye infections. Our goal is to serve our patients by helping them with their personal eye health, providing professional, high quality state-of-the-art eye care ~ all which we are committed to!
We invite you to visit our beautiful frame dispensary and choose from the latest in fashionable eye wear. We carry both affordable and high-end frames such as Ray-Ban, Original Penguin, GUCCI, Vera Wang, Paradox, Paradigm and many more!
- Please give us a call or send us an email to schedule an appointment for your next eye exam or contact lens exam!